Monday, April 21, 2014

The Cycle Begins Again #4: Functionality!

I know there hasn't been much of an update in a while, but school has been insane and I have been working on this project in very small intervals. Fortunately, I have had some time the last couple of days to really sink my teeth into the project (and a deadline to make!) My plan is to have the Tutorial Level outlined and some of the attack maneuvers done by the first week of May (when the project is due in class). That will show the functionality of the overall project while not stretching myself too thin trying to study for finals. After that, I will add in some baddies for us to start whacking on!
I know this is a short update, but here is what I have done. My next post will have more information on the coding aspect of how I accomplished it : ).



No comments:

Post a Comment